Mael's Kitchen

Mael's Kitchen
Arroz con Pollo

Meal Calendar

  • Arroz con Pollo - 18 Jan
  • Chuletas Criollas - 19 Jan
  • Corn Bif - 20 Jan
  • Spaghetti & Meatballs & Eggplant - 25 Jan
  • Green Chile Chicken - 26 Jan
  • Pernil - 27 Jan
  • Meals must be ordered at least one day in advance. To reserve your meals, call 675-2894 or sent your request via email to: donmael@gmail.com

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I love old dogs, children and watermelon wine! - Tom T Hall

Every time I hear this song I'm reminded of pure country living.  In my years, I've had the pleasure of siting at many country dining room tables here in Texas and Oklahoma, enjoying some of heartiest foods on this planet.  It amazed me how everything used in the preparation of food came from pantry canisters, coolers and the backyard garden.  Very little of the ingredients had labels on it and definitely no MSG or artificial junk.  Today, my oldest grand kids, Mykaela and Ian, spend the day with me, and together we cooked up a storm.  On the agenda was Country Pot Roast.  I call it country, because this is no ordinary Pot Roast.  Everything from scratch to capture that genuine country flavor.  No preservatives, premixed season bags or bottle marinades, canned or powder gravies.  It may take longer to make, but remember while you are busy at work, I'm fixing your dinner the way you'll enjoy it.  Besides being delicious, it is also very nutritious.  Here at the Fiambrera Kitchen, we take no short cuts when it comes to cooking your meals.  I invite you to take the long but healthy way when cooking for your family.  You'll feel good afterward.  However, If you simply just don't have the time, I do - call me.  675-2894 or donmael@gmail.com Buen Provecho! 

No comments:

Post a Comment