Mael's Kitchen

Mael's Kitchen
Arroz con Pollo

Meal Calendar

  • Arroz con Pollo - 18 Jan
  • Chuletas Criollas - 19 Jan
  • Corn Bif - 20 Jan
  • Spaghetti & Meatballs & Eggplant - 25 Jan
  • Green Chile Chicken - 26 Jan
  • Pernil - 27 Jan
  • Meals must be ordered at least one day in advance. To reserve your meals, call 675-2894 or sent your request via email to: donmael@gmail.com

Friday, June 25, 2010

Summer Fare - Outdoor cooking and light meals

For  the coming hot summer month of July, we offer 16 selected meals guaranteed to please.  These dishes are the reflections of travels to such places as, Bernalillo, New Mexico, the Mexican Caribbean coast, Little Italy neighborhoods of New York City, the Great State of Texas and The Pearl of the Caribbean – Puerto Rico.  There are 6 Puertorican meals, 2 Texas BBQs and 1 of Mama Lillie’s special, 2 Caribbean seafood dishes, 4 Italian delights and 2 Americana plates.  Don Mael will be taking to the backyard to grill most of you meals.    We hope you’ll enjoy this delicious trip with us. Buen Provecho! 

2 comments:

  1. Don Mael, I have been following this site and I love it. I realize this is a business, but I get so much free stuff like recipes that work, informative articles that make sense, interesting pics, etc. Maybe you could publish some of your tips on do's and don'ts when cooking. How long have you been a Chef. Thks Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Susie, I'm glad you like our site. We promise to keep it to your liking. I believe you have a good idea about the do's and don'ts, so we shall include tips in our recipes and on a general section to be located on the left side of this site. Be looking for it soon. As for me being a Chef. I am not a chef, I am a Don. Badda Bing Badda Boom

    ReplyDelete