Mael's Kitchen

Mael's Kitchen
Arroz con Pollo

Meal Calendar

  • Arroz con Pollo - 18 Jan
  • Chuletas Criollas - 19 Jan
  • Corn Bif - 20 Jan
  • Spaghetti & Meatballs & Eggplant - 25 Jan
  • Green Chile Chicken - 26 Jan
  • Pernil - 27 Jan
  • Meals must be ordered at least one day in advance. To reserve your meals, call 675-2894 or sent your request via email to: donmael@gmail.com

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Being someones Private Cook can be rewarding

I thought it appropriate to recognize someone very special to me and to this venture.  I would like to extend my sincere love and appreciation to Maria Samantha S.  She is my original client and avid supporter.  Beside enjoying the foods that are being prepared, she is very apt in the kitchen.  On the days she arrives to pick the meals for her family, she lends a hand in the cooking, pot scrubbing and food packaging that may still need doing.  She and her husband Brian gave me a set of Caphalon Skillets this past Christmas and the ease in which food can be prepared may have alot to do with Mael's Fiambrera being established.  Today, for my birthday, Maria and Brian, presented me with a set of faberware Cutlery.  Amazing, what well fed clients will do!  So to you Maria and to your family, I thank you sincerely for  the support, both personal and business you have given me.  I truly enjoy being your private cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment